SZ.chat - Changelog from Version 4 Release 13.3.5 - 10.08.2021
Modified on: Tue, 28 Sep, 2021 at 12:48 PM
1 - Improvements
- 4927 - Facebook Comments and Instagram Comments channels are no longer in BETA phase;
- 2104 - The "Platform" and "Channels details" fields has been implemented in batch shipment report.
Platform: the platform type that has been used in the batch shipment, "Whatsapp" for example
Channels details: discription of the channel and number (in case the channel is Whatsapp)
- 4420 - The contact filter in the batch shipment has been implemented, allowing to filter the contacts using the following conditions: equal, it's not equal to, or, contain, between values, begin in, ends in;
- 4510 - The possibility to import contacts during the configuration of batch shipment has been implemented, to be used in shipment through WhatsApp Business API channels using BSP Gupshup.
2 - Corrections
- 4881 - Instability in the "wait limit" of the team has been corrected. This difficulty occurred with the contacts transfered directly to the agent;
- 4403 - Instability during the messages sending in the batch shipment has been corrected;
- 4327/4901 - Occurrence of repeated messages sending during the batch shipment has been corrected;
- 4903 - Delay to initiate the batch shipment has been corrected;
- 4352 - Difficulty to cancel the batch shipment has been corrected;
- 5009 - Instability when flagging of the contact ID during import within batch shipment has been corrected. Now, it will only be possible to continue with the shipment configuration if the contact ID is flagged correctly during the contatcs import;
- 4913 - Difficulty to perform contract unlocking in the integration with SGP system has been corrected;
- 4390 - Difficulty to perform register a new batch shipment has been corrected;
- 4433 - Instability in the batch shipment balance has been corrected;
- 4864 - Instability in the nomenclature of media sent in the batch shipment has been corrected;
- 4399 - Instability in the accounting of consumed messages in batch shipment has been corrected;
- 5005 - Instability in the display of the WhatsApp channel in the batch shipment configuration has been corrected;
- 4779 - Instability in the display of imported contacts in the batch shipment report has been corrected. Now, the imported contacts can be viewed in the batch shipment report.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.